North County Kia - Review about 2014 Dodge Ram from El Cajon, California
On March 14,2016 Truck dropped off at North County Kia to repair dented & scratched roof & install of trailer hitch.
On March 15,2016 Truck picked up & dents were less noticeable but scratches were not repaired & trailer hitch not
installed as per Due Bill.
I had to buy the Curt Hitch#133333 was
$104.15 & Install Labor was $52.50 at Midas. Because North County Kia said that the trailer hitch company they were going to use said the could not put a hitch on my Ram Truck. Not true ,Midas installed the Receiver hitch in 30 min.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- 2014 Dodge Ram
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "Ordered a T-Shirt for a birthday present on Oct. 19. Birthday is Dec. 10. Still waiting, all I got was one answer after 40+ tries and they said it is..."
- "I purchased a certified used 2014 Ram 1500 SLT quadcab 4x4 March 9,2016 I was told by sales writer not buy the 2 day return policy. Should not have listened..."
- "Purchased this couches at jeromes furniture in chulavista on 02/2016. First week stitches came off jeromes send a tech. 2nd time paint came off of the couch. Third visit all..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."