On March 14,2016 Truck dropped off at North County Kia to repair dented & scratched roof & install of trailer hitch.

On March 15,2016 Truck picked up & dents were less noticeable but scratches were not repaired & trailer hitch not

installed as per Due Bill.

I had to buy the Curt Hitch#133333 was

$104.15 & Install Labor was $52.50 at Midas. Because North County Kia said that the trailer hitch company they were going to use said the could not put a hitch on my Ram Truck. Not true ,Midas installed the Receiver hitch in 30 min.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss 2014 dodge ram. North County Kia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2014 dodge ram in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North County Kia.

Had an Experience with North County Kia?

Comments

Car Computer Exchange will rob you! Car Computer Exchange "ATTENTION!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! PLEASE READ BELLOW. Around May 15, 2017 the "Check Engine" light of my 1999 Mercedes E320 turned ON. I ran..." Read more Ripoff Killeen Maaco- Don't go there! Maaco "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..." Read more Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more Auto Glass Now - DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!! Auto Glass Now "Took my Lexus to have front windshield replaced after poor experience with Safelite. I made appointment prior day, and arrived at scheduled time. Waited 3 hours only to be told..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more